Customized CRM solutions that will
work for you
Customized CRM Solutions that Work for You
With a track record built on in-depth, industry-specific experience, Brightmark understands the specialized needs of financial services firms. Our expert team members already speak your language. It’s a skill set that enables us to sit down with financial clients and craft completely customized CRM solutions that work.
Wealth and Asset
- Track potential investors, centres of influence and referrals
- Streamline compliance and operations tasks, such as AML reporting, KYC updates and IPS tracking
- Track important deadlines on deals like NDAs and RFPs
- Streamline compliance and due diligence processes
- Track all of your customers’ policies in one place
- Streamline claims management and customer service
- Automate new product suggestions and renewals
- For brokers: track new borrowers, submit applications to Filogix, and track upcoming renewals
- For lenders: receive applications from Filogix, automate underwriting process using the Salesforce platform, and streamline refinancing and renewals
- Energize inside sales: leverage Salesforce automation to surface which advisors reps should be reaching out to based on purchases, redemptions, and activity
- Help wholesalers keep track of open opportunities and increase collaboration with inside sales and associates
- Leverage marketing automation to engage advisors and send triggered alerts
- Help connect technology platforms to back office systems
- Develop portals, mobile apps, data models, and APIs
The Industry Knowledge Advantage
Brightmark knows how to work within regulatory requirements, PIPEDA, data security, and integration with back office systems. Our experience also enables us to leverage best practices to fit each client.
We deliver tried-and-tested financial services solutions, so you get better results and
avoid mistakes. Our industry knowledge allows us to work quickly, saving you time
Solutions to Meet
Whether you’re implementing a new Salesforce system, or want to improve results from your current system, Brightmark starts by analyzing your needs, then maps out the route to success.
We can help you:
- Grow your book of business and clients
- Keep in touch with clients efficiently and effectively
- Use marketing automation to segment, target and build relationships
- Increase referral volume
- Support intelligent cross-sell and upsell efforts
- Improve lead management and sales results
- Use analytics for sales management solutions
- Identify and resolve customer service issues quickly
- Create customer self-service solutions
- Share relevant customer data within and between teams
- Move your business to Salesforce from a legacy system
At Horizons ETFs we consider our work with Brightmark a true partnership. With their expertise we have been able to leverage our Salesforce client management system to its fullest potential.
Executive Vice-President, Head of Marketing
The Brightmark team understands our business, our clients and our challenges, which allows them to implement quickly and cost-effectively. Brightmark’s deep bench of Salesforce experts working with us has been key to our continuous improvement.
Director, Digital Sales and Enablement
Stone engaged Brightmark in 2018 to help with our Salesforce and Pardot integrations and they have since become one of our most valuable business partners. They are subject matter experts who consistently provide advice and solutions that benefit our bottom line. Our projects are delivered on time and on budget, and my team is continually wowed by their service. I would recommend Brightmark to any organization looking to work with the best of the best.
Stone Investment Group Limited
Richard G. Stone
Founder & CEO
Let’s have a
about your needs
Our experience includes customizing, implementing and supporting the following Salesforce products:
- Review your business goals: where you want to go.
- Review your business needs: current systems, processes and status.
- Outline potential solutions, including recommended products and license mix.
- Outline your Salesforce options, including cost and speed of deployment.
- Provide your customized business proposal, including goals, problems, and solutions, approaches to be taken, and deliverables.