Get the world’s #1 CRM platform
working for you
Achieve More with
If you are getting started or already using Salesforce, Brightmark professionals can help you reach your goals – and more. We are experts in implementing, customizing and supporting Salesforce products:
- Sales Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Custom Apps with App Cloud
- Einstein Analytics
- Back Office to Salesforce Real-Time and Batch Integration
Expertise in New
and Existing Systems
Brightmark implements and optimizes Salesforce systems for clients in a range of financial services businesses. We know how other companies are using the technology, enabling us to leverage best practices and successful solutions for clients, including:
- Wealth and asset management
- Private equity
- Mortgage and lending
- Fund wholesale
- Financial technology
Brightmark works as an extension of your team, sharing our knowledge and experience to realize the outcomes you’re seeking.
We help clients achieve measurable returns on their Salesforce investment:
- Sales: improve lead management and sales results
- Sales: step-up opportunity management from sales to next steps
- Sales: use analytics to manage more effectively
- Customer Service: provide timely, efficient issue resolution
- Customer Service: reduce labour with self-service solutions
- Portals: share customer data across teams
- Systems: integrate Salesforce with Accounting or other back-office systems
At Horizons ETFs we consider our work with Brightmark a true partnership. With their expertise we have been able to leverage our Salesforce client management system to its fullest potential.
Executive Vice-President, Head of Marketing
The Brightmark team understands our business, our clients and our challenges, which allows them to implement quickly and cost-effectively. Brightmark’s deep bench of Salesforce experts working with us has been key to our continuous improvement.
Director, Digital Sales and Enablement
Let’s have a
about your needs
Our experience includes customizing, implementing and supporting the following Salesforce products:
- Review your business goals: where you want to go.
- Review your business needs: current systems, processes and status.
- Outline potential solutions, including recommended products and license mix.
- Outline your Salesforce options, including cost and speed of deployment.
- Provide your customized business proposal, including goals, problems, and solutions, approaches to be taken, and deliverables.