The Salesforce Analyst is responsible for supporting the end-to-end delivery of a Salesforce implementation. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects and working within project deadlines. The ability to thoroughly execute a solution design with high accuracy and quality are critical to this role.
- Support the lead consultant and project team to successfully execute the full project lifecycle, from scoping through to go-live and end user training
- Gain an understanding of the client’s business processes and ensure your project deliverables position the customer for success
- Declaratively build Salesforce functionality, adhering to documented solution design and following the latest techniques and best practices.
- Play a leading role in key project deliverables, including solution build, data migration, user acceptance testing refinements and training.
- Support flawless project execution by clearly documenting notes and decisions from internal and client-facing meetings and supporting clients and teammates in issue resolution
- Configure third-party applications, where required, as part of the overall solution
- Clearly and effectively communicate with clients, teammates and leadership to ensure scope, quality and budget are managed.
- Prepare end-user and training documentation as required.
- Highly organized, independent thinker with the ability who can clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and deepening of knowledge in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Previous experience in a customer-facing and/or project-based environment
*Nice to have
- Previous experience administering or building on the Salesforce platform using declarative tools
- Understanding of the financial services industry in Canada
- Previous business analysis and/or project management experience
- Previous experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience (Community) Cloud, Financial Services Cloud and Pardot
- Hands-on experience with Data Loader or other data integration tools
- Data modelling expertise
- Familiarity with third-party solutions or AppExchange partners
The successful candidate will possess, or be expected to complete the following certifications:
- App Builder
As Salesforce specialists since 2006, we are at the forefront of Salesforce innovations, focused on enabling clients to get the most out of their investment. This commitment to excellence is part of Brightmark’s ability to recruit and retain an outstanding team of Salesforce experts. Our team members – many of whom previously worked directly with Salesforce and in the Financial Services Industry – collectively represent more than 150 years of experience with the technology and have earned more than 40 Salesforce Certifications.
If you are seeking new opportunities for learning and career growth as part of an innovative and experienced team, let’s talk! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Horizons ETFs we consider our work with Brightmark a true partnership. With their expertise we have been able to leverage our Salesforce client management system to its fullest potential.
Executive Vice-President, Head of Marketing
The Brightmark team understands our business, our clients and our challenges, which allows them to implement quickly and cost-effectively. Brightmark’s deep bench of Salesforce experts working with us has been key to our continuous improvement.
Director, Digital Sales and Enablement
Stone engaged Brightmark in 2018 to help with our Salesforce and Pardot integrations and they have since become one of our most valuable business partners. They are subject matter experts who consistently provide advice and solutions that benefit our bottom line. Our projects are delivered on time and on budget, and my team is continually wowed by their service. I would recommend Brightmark to any organization looking to work with the best of the best.
Stone Investment Group Limited
Richard G. Stone
Founder & CEO
Let’s have a
about your needs
Our experience includes customizing, implementing and supporting the following Salesforce products:
- Review your business goals: where you want to go.
- Review your business needs: current systems, processes and status.
- Outline potential solutions, including recommended products and license mix.
- Outline your Salesforce options, including cost and speed of deployment.
- Provide your customized business proposal, including goals, problems, and solutions, approaches to be taken, and deliverables.