Associate, Client Engagement
Associate, Client Engagement
The primary goal of the Associate, Client Engagement is to support the Manager, Client Engagement and VP, Client Engagement in their roles, helping clients transform their businesses with Salesforce.
Work with the Manager, Client Engagement and VP, Client Engagement to ensure meeting notes and other key sales information is up to date in Salesforce
- Conduct research on potential target clients in the Financial Services industry using tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Creating and targeted email campaigns, and BASHO’s to these clients requesting meetings for Manager, Client Engagement
- Working with Salesforce AE’s to coordinate outreach to industry specific candidates.
- Lead sales cycle for Brightmark Training courses and conduct post-course follow-ups
- Assist the Project team in the development of the Forecast
- Assist in the generation of quotes, Statements of Work, and Managed Services consumption plans
- Work with the Manager, Client Engagement to develop relationships with additional Salesforce teams
1-2 years experience in a sales role preferred. SAAS sales or experience within a Financial Services Industry experience is a big plus.
As Salesforce specialists since 2006, we are at the forefront of Salesforce innovations, focused on enabling clients to get the most out of their investment. This commitment to excellence is part of Brightmark’s ability to recruit and retain an outstanding team of Salesforce experts. Our team members – many of whom previously worked directly with Salesforce and in the Financial Services Industry – collectively represent more than 150 years of experience with the technology and have earned more than 40 Salesforce Certifications.
If you are seeking new opportunities for learning and career growth as part of an innovative and experienced team, let’s talk! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Horizons ETFs we consider our work with Brightmark a true partnership. With their expertise we have been able to leverage our Salesforce client management system to its fullest potential.
Executive Vice-President, Head of Marketing
The Brightmark team understands our business, our clients and our challenges, which allows them to implement quickly and cost-effectively. Brightmark’s deep bench of Salesforce experts working with us has been key to our continuous improvement.
Director, Digital Sales and Enablement
Stone engaged Brightmark in 2018 to help with our Salesforce and Pardot integrations and they have since become one of our most valuable business partners. They are subject matter experts who consistently provide advice and solutions that benefit our bottom line. Our projects are delivered on time and on budget, and my team is continually wowed by their service. I would recommend Brightmark to any organization looking to work with the best of the best.
Stone Investment Group Limited
Richard G. Stone
Founder & CEO
Let’s have a
about your needs
Our experience includes customizing, implementing and supporting the following Salesforce products:
- Review your business goals: where you want to go.
- Review your business needs: current systems, processes and status.
- Outline potential solutions, including recommended products and license mix.
- Outline your Salesforce options, including cost and speed of deployment.
- Provide your customized business proposal, including goals, problems, and solutions, approaches to be taken, and deliverables.