An Extension of Your Team
Clients work directly with consultants, supported by Brightmark’s architects, project managers, developers and analysts.
Over the course of a project, we become an extension of your team, sharing our energy, knowledge and experience, and caring about your business as much as our own. We’ve found that working together in this way makes for the best possible outcome – and an enjoyable process for everyone involved.
We are Agile
As a specialized boutique agency, Brightmark delivers agile, responsive service plus ongoing support at competitive rates.
This yields greater capability and faster implementation than would otherwise be possible. Our experience means we know:
- What’s needed to meet your sales, customer service or marketing goals
- Which approaches will work best
- How soon full implementation can be accomplished.
At Horizons ETFs we consider our work with Brightmark a true partnership. With their expertise we have been able to leverage our Salesforce client management system to its fullest potential.
Executive Vice-President, Head of Marketing
The Brightmark team understands our business, our clients and our challenges, which allows them to implement quickly and cost-effectively. Brightmark’s deep bench of Salesforce experts working with us has been key to our continuous improvement.
Director, Digital Sales and Enablement
Stone engaged Brightmark in 2018 to help with our Salesforce and Pardot integrations and they have since become one of our most valuable business partners. They are subject matter experts who consistently provide advice and solutions that benefit our bottom line. Our projects are delivered on time and on budget, and my team is continually wowed by their service. I would recommend Brightmark to any organization looking to work with the best of the best.
Stone Investment Group Limited
Richard G. Stone
Founder & CEO
Let’s have a
about your needs
Our experience includes customizing, implementing and supporting the following Salesforce products:
- Review your business goals: where you want to go.
- Review your business needs: current systems, processes and status.
- Outline potential solutions, including recommended products and license mix.
- Outline your Salesforce options, including cost and speed of deployment.
- Provide your customized business proposal, including goals, problems, and solutions, approaches to be taken, and deliverables.